If you would like to insert a table on your web page, please use one of the two Table Snippets. There are certain HTML precautions that must be met in order to create accessible and mobile-friendly tables on the web, and the preset Table Snippets take care of these precautions for you.
There are two table styles you can choose from: light header, or dark header with striped content.
To add a table using the Table Snippet:
- Open the WYSIWYG Editor.
- Click the Snippet icon.
- Locate the Table Snippet by searching under the Content Pieces category and selecting either Table (Light header) or Table (Dark header, striped).
- Once you have made your selection click Insert.
- A table transform will appear in the WYSIWYG Editor.
- Click into each field to select and replace the placeholder text. Every table needs a Table Caption or title so please remember this field.
- You may add or delete rows as needed by using the table toolbar.
- Once you have finished editing your web page, save and preview to ensure your Snippet has rendered correctly.