The Image on Left/Right Snippet is a great way to insert images inline with paragraph content. HTML is structured in blocks that are arranged in a linear, vertical fashion. However, with the Image on Left/Right Snippets you will be able to insert photos in an HTML block so that the image will appear horizontally next to your text content. There are four Image Snippets to choose from in order to achieve this look:
- Image on Left
- Image on Left with Caption
- Image on Right
- Image on Right with Caption
To use the Image on Left/Right Snippet:
- Open the CMS Editor.
- Add your text content first.
- Once you have added all of your text, insert the Snippet. To do this, click at the beginning of the paragraph you would like the image to align with.
- With your cursor placed at the beginning of the necessary paragraph, click the Snippet icon from the editor toolbar.
- Locate the Image on Left/Right Snippet by searching under the Content Pieces category. Select from Image on Left, Image on Left with Caption, Image on Right, or Image on Right with Caption.
- Once you have made your selection click Insert.
- A table transform will appear in the CMS Editor.
- To add an image click on the placeholder image and click the Insert/Edit Image icon.
Note that regardless of the original image size, it will be resized to fit into the HTML block. For further help adding images, please visit How do I add an image to my web page?. Also visit Image Size Guidelines.
- Add a caption if necessary.
- Once you have finished editing your web page, save and preview to ensure your Snippet has rendered correctly.