We have a complete list of Social Media Icons that can easily be placed on a web page using the Social Media Icon Snippet. You can use any or all of the following Social Media Icons:
- Google Plus
To add social media icons:
- Open the CMS Editor.
- Click the Snippet icon.
- Locate the Social Media Icons Snippet by searching under the Content Pieces category and selecting Social Media Icons.
- Once you have made your selection click Insert.
- A table transform will appear in the CMS Editor.
- Determine which icons you would like displayed and delete any unwanted rows using the table tools.
- Insert the correct link to your social media site just as you would any other link. Highlight the "Link" input field, click the link icon, and copy and paste the social media site's URL into the link dialog.
- Once you have finished editing your web page, save and preview to ensure your Snippet has rendered correctly.