The Image with Titles and Description Snippet allows you to insert any number of photos, each accompanied by a title, subtitle, and description oriented to the right-hand side of the image.
To use the Image with Titles and Description Snippet:
- Open the CMS Editor.
- Click the Snippet icon.
- Locate the Image with Titles and Description Snippet by searching under the Content Pieces category.
- Once you have made your selection click Insert.
- A table transform will appear in the CMS Editor.
- Click into each field to select and replace the placeholder text.
- To add an image click on the placeholder image and click the Insert/Edit Image icon.
For further help adding images, please visit How do I add an image to my web page?.
- You may add or delete rows as needed by using the table options.
- Once you have finished editing your web page, save and preview to ensure your Snippet has rendered correctly.