The Faculty/Staff Listing Snippet is a predesigned template for creating web pages that highlight people. You may group the people by positions, include their name and title, as well as provide a brief description, website, email address, or phone number.
To create a listing page:
- Open the WYSIWYG Editor.
- Click the Snippet icon.
- Locate the Faculty/Staff Listing Snippet by searching under the Layout category.
- Once you have made your selection click Insert.
- A table transform will appear in the WYSIWYG Editor.
- Click into the Title, Subtitle, and Description fields to replace the placeholder text with your own content. Should you wish to include contact information, provide this in the Description field. If you are including email addresses, please create these as mail-to links. For help with this visit How do I create a mail-to link?.
- Click on the placeholder image and use the Insert/Edit Image tool to add an image. For help with this please see How do I add an image to my web page?.
- You may add or delete rows as needed by using the table toolbar.
- Once you have finished editing your web page, save and preview to ensure your Snippet has rendered correctly.