Among other things, Snippets allow you to arrange, design, and display content with ease. Content Card Snippets will display blocks of text in equally-sized boxes across the width of the page, and you will have the option of including a header with each box, or not. These are different from Content Panels as Cards are specially designed to help with navigation in your website, and all Cards should include links. You may further customize your Content Cards by adding images. For more on this visit Image Content Card Snippets in the CMS.
Note: Cards are particularly effective when used in addition to an image banner, and placed in the Sub-feature region of your page.
Example Content Cards (with links)
Example Content Panels (without links)
To add a Content Card Snippet:
- Open the WYSIWYG Editor.
- Click the Snippet icon.
- Locate the Content Card Snippets by searching under the Cards category. You will be able to choose between Content or Header with Content.
- Once you have made your selection click Insert.
- A table transform will appear in the WYSIWYG Editor.
- By default, the Snippet will give you four content panels, however you can use the add/remove rows tool to add additional cards.
- Click on the placeholder text to add your own content to each panel.
- You may also create links to go with each panel. To add a link, highlight the "Read more" placeholder text and follow the same steps as adding any other link. Highlight the "Link" input field, click the link icon, and copy and paste or else browse for the correct URL.
- Once you have finished editing your web page, save and preview to ensure your Snippet has rendered correctly.