One feature of your web page is the Stacked Navigation Editable Region. When turned on, this acts as a form of navigation, and should be used on internal landing pages when the sidebar navigation is not sufficient. It is particularly appealing when used in conjunction with an image banner.
By default, this region is turned off, however by accessing your page properties you can turn the region on in order to use the feature. For help turning on the Stacked Navigation Editable Region, please visit How do I add or remove editable regions?.
Once you have turned on the region you will be able to use the Stacked Navigation Snippet to add navigation links to your page.
To use the Stacked Navigation Snippet:
- Open the Stacked Navigation Editable Region to begin editing.
- Insert the Stacked Navigation Snippet by clicking on the Snippet tool and searching for Contact Snippet under the Layout category.
- Once you have made your selection click Insert.
- A table transform will appear in the WYSIWYG Editor.
- Replace the placeholder text, but leave the bulleted formatting. The first bullet of each row will become the header.
- Create links for each item. To add a link follow the same steps as adding any other link. Highlight the "Link" input field, click the link icon, and copy and paste or else browse for the correct URL.
- Once you have finished editing your web page, save and preview to ensure your Snippet has rendered correctly.