Before you start, make sure your Link Previews have been disabled in your online version of Outlook365. View our quick, 3-step process to remove the link previews. (If you've done this already, you're all set!)
Follow these directions to send the formatted email that has been created in the Email Star system:
- Open the Google Chrome web browser. If you don't have it on your computer, it is a free to download. Best results are achieved in this browser.
- Ensure you are viewing your email (and not in edit mode). You can either click View >> View Draft, or the grey eye icon. When viewing your email, you will be looking at a full-page representation of your message.
- Press CTRL + A to select the entire contents of the page, then CTRL + C to copy everything to the clipboard.
- In a new browser tab, open the Outlook 365 Web email client. Log in, create a new email, and then paste the contents of your clipboard with CTRL + V into the body of the message.
- Fill out the subject and recipients and send your email!
Important! Please send a test email to yourself first to confirm that the email looks correct.