Follow these directions to send the formatted email that has been created in the Email Star system:
- Open the Google Chrome web browser. If you don't have it on your computer, it is a free to download. Best results are achieved in this browser.
- Ensure you are viewing your email (and not in edit mode). When viewing your email, you will be looking at a full-page representation of your message.
- Press CTRL + A to select the entire contents of the page, then CTRL + C to copy everything to the clipboard.
- In a new browser tab, open the Outlook 365 Web email client. Log in, create a new email, and then paste the contents of your clipboard with CTRL + V into the body of the message.
- Fill out the subject and recipients and send your email!
Important! Please send a test email to yourself first to confirm that the email looks correct.