Your faculty profile is intended to be a summary of your work as MSU faculty. It automatically pulls the most current faculty data from Activity Insight, refreshing nightly. The same information is used to build departmental and college-level faculty directories.
Sample Faculty Profile Page
By default, your profile pulls data chronologically from the following Activity Insight sections:
- General Information
- Personal & Contact Information
- Awards & Honors
- Appointment Data - Yearly
- Administrative Assignments
- Web Profile
- Teaching / Scheduled Teaching
- Research, Creativity & Technology Transfer
- Publications/Intellectual Contributions
- Artistic & Creative Activities
- Grants & Sponsored Research, Contracts, Fellowships
- Engagement, Outreach, and Service
You have full control over the data presented using the Web Profile screen - follow this link to find out how to use the Web Profile screen to control the data displayed on your web directory and web profile page.