Note: The individual faculty member must perform the upload task - no other users can be designated with permissions on their behalf.
- From the Watermark Faculty Success system, select the Web Profile screen under the General Information section
- Click the link labeled "Manage Your Web Profile Photo" at the top of the page
- You'll be taken to a login page - use your netID and password credentials
- Follow the instructions to upload, crop, and save your new portrait image
- After saving, your portrait will immediately display both in your web directory entry and your faculty web profile page. Note: You may need to clear your browser cache or perform a hard refresh of the page (CTRL + R) to see the updated image.
The minimum size for uploaded portrait images is 500 x 625 (width x height in pixels).