Faculty Web Profiles are automatically refreshed each day at 3am
Our system connects with Activity Insight once a day (between 3am-4am) to pull the most recent Activity Insight data into faculty directories and faculty profile pages. This means that if you update your Personal & Contact Information in Activity Insight, your updates will not be reflected in your web profile page until the next day.
Optional: Perform a manual refresh
If you are making several changes to your Activity Insight data or curating content in the Web Profile screen and would like to see those changes reflected immediately in your faculty profile page, you can initiate a manual refresh by following these steps:
- Log in to Web & Digital Communications' Faculty Profile Page Editor with your Net ID and password
Note: This system is distinct from Activity Insight, and is used to perform functions (like this manual data refresh) that are outside of Activity Insight's control.
- After logging in, you'll be presented with a view of your faculty profile page. Click the drop down arrow next to the "Edit" button in the upper right hand corner of the screen:
- Click the "Refresh Activity Insight Data" menu item
- A pop-up window will appear - click "Confirm":
- Once the progress bar reaches 100%, your faculty web profile (and directory listing) has been updated with the current data from Activity Insight.