We have reserved a space within your faculty profile for a short section of custom text / html. Follow these steps to add / update it:
- Log in to Web & Digital Communications' Faculty Profile Page Editor with your Net ID and password
Note: This system is distinct from Activity Insight, and is used to perform functions (like adding custom HTML, office hours, up to 5 additional websites, etc.) that are outside of Activity Insight's control.
- After logging in, you'll be presented with a view of your faculty profile page. Click the edit button in the upper right-hand corner of your page to get started:
- Click the blue panel labeled "Edit here: Add Custom HTML":
- Enter a heading for your custom section, then enter the body text (note the character limits on both). You can also choose where on your profile screen you'd like this custom block to appear. When done, click the blue "Save" button.
- Click the "Done" button in the upper right hand corner, and you'll see your changes reflected in your profile page: