The Image Manager allows you to upload images and use them across a number of COPE tools.
- Log in to COPE using your NetID and password.
- Select Image Manager from the main navigation bar.
- Click Upload New Image in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- Make note of the image requirements. Image files must be under 5 MB and can only be jpeg, png, or gif files. PDFs will not upload as images, but can be uploaded as a document, directly within the Calendar or other COPE tool.
- Click Add Image File and browse for the image you wish to upload.
- Provide your image details, including the alternate text, caption, copyright, and byline as applicable.
A clear description of your image, accessible to screen readers.
The message you would like your image to convey to users, or more information about the image itself.
Usage rights (optional)
Photo credit (optional)
- After filling in the information, click Upload.
- You will be taken to the next step of the the process.
- Use the tools to zoom and move the image to fit the necessary size. You may zoom into images using your mouse scroll-wheel. The varying image sizes will be used on the website based on space requirements.
- When complete, click Create Images. You may now return to the image listing by clicking View Image Library in the main navigation bar.