In addition to creating singular events, content managers and administrators can easily create re-occurring events.
- Create the first instance of the event by clicking Create New Event and filling out the Create New Event form.
- Once the event has been created, you will return to Viewing Calendar Events.
- Click the arrow in the left-hand column next to the event you wish to copy.
- Click Copy.
- You will be directed to a Create New Event form with the information from the copied event already filled in. Make the necessary changes, perhaps changing the Date and Time.
- Click Create Event when you are finished.