You can easily remove administrator access from another COPE user so that he or she may not edit your RSVP event.
- Log in to COPE using your NetID and password.
- Select RSVP System from the main navigation bar.
- From the main page locate the event you wish to access.
- Click the dropdown arrow in the left-hand column. Click Grant Admin Access.
- Search for the user you wish to remove.
- Once you have located the user, click Remove.
- This user will not be able to access your RSVP.
Note that all users in a group can access group events. Therefore, this feature is to remove access to individuals outside of the group, or for general users who are not in a group.