When creating a new Asset, you will be asked to include Asset Metadata, or details about your item.
- Headline is the full title of your item.
- Short Headline is a simpler title.
- Summary is a one- to two-sentence description of your item.
- Short Summary is a one-sentence summary.
- Complete Description is the remaining information you wish to include about your item.
You may duplicate the text in each field if desired. While the Headline is the only required field, by completing all of the fields for Asset Metadata you will ensure your item can be used across all spaces on the MSU website. Preset parameters will select from the fields you provide based on space requirements in order to make sites mobile friendly.