The MSU Calendar is for events that are put on by registered student organizations, events put on by academic and administrative units of the university, and events sponsored by the university. Anyone with a NetID can use the Calendar applications to add events to the MSU Calendar as well as share announcements on MSU Today.
- From the MSU Calendar of Events, select Submit an event.
- Log in to COPE using your NetID and password.
- Select Calendar from the main navigation bar.
- From the main page, click Create New Event in the top right-hand corner of the page.
- Fill in the appropriate information, making note that stars indicate a required field. You will be asked to customize Event Details, Location, Media, Contact Information, Tags, and set your Options. For example you may include an event website, prices, or contact and RSVP information, and also submit your event for consideration to earn ChampChange points.
- We encourage you to submit an image with your event, which will appear on the calendar. You can also include videos or add a document.
You can also request to keep your event private, which will prevent it from appearing on the MSU Calendar if it is a group-specific event.