To add an image to the Asset, locate the Media section of the new Asset form.
If you have already used the Image Manger to upload your image:
- Click Add Image From Library.
- Browse for your image. Once found, click the image and it will be applied to the new Asset form. Once you have selected your image(s), close the dialogue box.
- If you have added more than one image, be sure to select the primary image.
If you have not uploaded your image to the Image Manager:
- Click Upload & Crop New Image.
- This will take you through the steps to add an image to the Image Manager. For help with this, visit How do I add an image to the Image Manager?