There are two ways to access the Page Curator:
You may do so by logging in to the CMS:
- Log in to the CMS.
- Locate your web page.
- In Edit mode, you will see a notification about your bucket.
This notification includes the name of the bucket, access to edit the bucket, as well as a link to submit a ticket to the Web Support Team.
- Click Edit COPE Asset.
- You will be redirected to a COPE login screen. Log in with your NetID and password.
- After logging in, you will be redirected to the Page Curator. Here you will be able to add or delete items in your bucket, as well as rearrange the content.
Note that once you have logged in to the Page Curator, you will be taken directly to the bucket you had selected in the CMS. To edit another bucket on your page, simply close the dialogue screen within the Page Curator and click on a different bucket. To close the dialogue box, click the icon in the upper left-hand corner.
Or you may log in to COPE:
- Log in to COPE.
- Click the dropdown arrow in the main navigation bar and click Page Curator.
- Locate the page you wish to edit.
- Click Edit in the left-hand column next to the page.
- You will be taken to the Page Curator Editing screen.