To manage versions of a web page, all you need to do is log in to the CMS, open the page, and click Versions.
- Log in to the CMS by navigating to a page on your website and clicking the Direct Edit link.
- Click Content then Pages.
- Navigate to the web page you wish to review.
- Be sure to check out the page by clicking on the file from the list, and/or clicking on the lightbulb. The lightbulb turns yellow when the file is checked out.
- Click Versions from the Page Specific Controls.
- You will be taken to the Version Manager. From here, you will be able to view the live version of the page, as well as any other saved versions you have made.