Once you are in the WYSIWYG Editor there are two ways to add text content. You may type directly in the Editor or you may copy and paste content written in another processor.
- Open the WYSIWYG Editor for the desired editable region.
- Copy the text you wish to paste into the WYSIWYG Editor.
- If you would like to paste the content with the same formatting (for instance if the text contains bold and italic lettering), simply paste into the WYSIWYG Editor by using the keyboard shortcut ctrl + v.
- If you would like to paste the content as plain text and remove the formatting, click the icon Paste as Plain Text.
- Once this has been selected, simply paste into the WYSIWYG Editor by using the keyboard shortcut ctrl + v.
If you have pasted content into the WYSIWYG Editor that contained formatting and you wish to remove the formatting visit How do I clear the formatting on a section of text?