If you would like to customize the content regions on your page, log in to the CMS.
- Log in to the CMS by navigating to a page on your website and clicking the Direct Edit link.
- Click Content then Pages.
- Check out the page by clicking on the lightbulb from the page specific controls.
- Click on Properties in the page specific controls.
- Click on Parameters from the properties tabs.
- Under Custom Settings you will be able to display or hide a variety of editable regions, including the subtitle, image banners, and sidebars.
- Be sure to Save your changes when you have finished.
- If you experience rendering problems once you have made changes to a page visit Why aren't my edits taking effect on the live page?.