If you need to edit an Asset you need to log in to the CMS and visit the Asset Manager. Note that when you make changes to your Asset, it will take effect wherever the Asset has been applied on your web pages.
- Log in to the CMS by navigating to a page on your website and clicking the Direct Edit link.
- Click Content then Assets.
- Search for the Asset you wish to edit and click on it to open.
- Check out the Asset by clicking the lightbulb.
- Click Edit.
- Make your necessary changes then click Save.
- The changes will take effect immediately on the working copies of your pages saved on the Staging server but remember you will need to Publish the Asset for your changes to take effect on live versions of your page.