The Image Gallery Asset is a great way to display multiple thumbnail photos on your web page. As many as 100 photos can be displayed in one Thumbnail Gallery.
By clicking on an image in the gallery, a full-sized version of the image will pop out and your images can be viewed as a slideshow.
To insert a Thumbnail Gallery on your page you will be using the Image Gallery Asset. Before creating your Asset please visit Using Images on a Web Page.
To Insert a Thumbnail Gallery:
- Open the WYSIWYG Editor for the Main Content region.
- Click the Asset tool.
- This will bring up the Asset Browser dialog box. Browse for your Asset.
- Once you have selected your Asset it will be dropped into the WYSIWYG Editor.
- You may continue adding content to the WYSIWYG Editor as needed.
- When you are finished, save the page. The Asset will appear on your web page in the preview mode and as published.