Prior to publishing your page, please utilize the Page Check. This will scan you page for spelling and link issues.
- From the Preview page click the Page Check tool.
- A dialog box will appear prompting you to initiate the scan. You may scan your page for spelling or link issues.
- Click on Spelling or Links to initiate the scan for that problem.
- The Page Checker will scan you page and notify you of the results.
- Click Show Results to address the errors. Please ignore the W3C Valid and Accessibility errors.
- After viewing the errors, you will need to return to the main editor interface and manually input the corrections. We are aware this Checker is not incredibly user-friendly, however it is what the vendor supplies with OU Campus.