Anchors are links in the body of your page that, when clicked, allow the reader to jump to another location on the page.
- Open the WYSIWYG Editor. Generally this should be done in the Main Content Region.
- Position the cursor where the anchor should be placed, or select the text or image you want to link to.
- Click the Anchor icon.
- You will be asked to provide an anchor name. Use one word for the name or use dashes (-) or underscores (_) to connect more than one word.
- Click Insert.
- The anchor will appear in the body of your text.
To modify the anchor name:
- Click the existing anchor shown in the body of your text.
- Click the Anchor icon on the toolbar.
- The Insert/Edit Anchor dialog shows the existing anchor name.
- Make the modification to the text and click Update.