Sidebar Navigation directly corresponds to your overall web page navigation, so please think about your page’s accessibility before removing Sidebar Navigation. For more on this please visit Navigation.
- Log in to the CMS by navigating to a page on your website and clicking the Direct Edit link.
- Click Content then Pages.
- Navigate to the site section for the page you will be editing.
- Click on the page you wish to edit in order to check out and open the page.
- Click Properties from the Page Specific Controls.
- Open the Parameters tab.
- Scroll down to Content and unclick the box next to Show Left Navigation.
- When you have finished click Save.