You can easily customize the contact information on a single web page by converting the Contact region into an Editable Region.
- Log in to the CMS by navigating to a page on your website and clicking the Direct Edit link.
- Click Content then Pages.
- Navigate to the site section for the page you will be editing.
- Check out the _contact.inc file to begin editing
- Insert the Contact Snippet by clicking on the Snippet tool and searching for Contact Snippet.
- Replace the placeholder text by clicking on each line. Do not begin typing and apply your own line breaks as this will affect the formatting on each line.
- If you would like to delete elements of the Snippet, simply delete that line. Feel free to add elements to the Snippet such as a website or phone number, but please follow the preset formatting: titles and departments are in bold; names and contact information is plain text; email addresses are mail-to links; websites are added as links. For help creating mail-to links or regular links, please view the corresponding documentation: How do I create a mail-to link? or How do I add a link?.
- Once you have finished editing your web page, save and preview to ensure your Snippet has rendered correctly.