Please note the following web browsers are most compatible with our web editing system: Chrome, Firefox, and Safari.
For most of you, you will find the quarter-circle Direct Edit link on the left side of the footer.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- Locate the footer. You will find the footer at the very bottom of the page. It is a grey navigation bar that includes links to university information pages, resources, and social media.
- There is a grey semicircle in the upper left-hand corner of the footer. This is the Direct Edit link.
- Hover your mouse over this semicircle. Your cursor will change from an arrow to a hand.
- Click on this invisible link.
- You will be redirected to the login screen provided by your organization.
- Once you login with your NetID and password, you will be redirected back to the page you were on, with the page editor open and ready.
- If you are having problems logging in, please visit our article, Why can’t I log in to the CMS?
Don't see the grey footer? You might be using one of our older templates. Let's fix that.
Submit a web support ticket and we'll get you upgraded right away.
Want to see this in action?
Re-watch this video segment from our Basic Web Editing training video.