If you would like to delete a webpage, file or folder, log in to the CMS and go to the Pages view.
- Log in to the CMS by navigating to a page on your website and clicking the Direct Edit link.
- Click Content then Pages.
- Locate the web page you would like to delete.
- Click on the three dots to toggle the 'More Actions' menu
- Hover over the file name and option icons will appear to the right. Hover over File and click Move to Recycle Bin.
- Your file(s) will be moved to the Recycle Bin, however you may recover it if needed, unless...
- If you delete a folder or site section, you will be asked to confirm the deletion as the folder and files within will be unrecoverable, so take care when performing this action.