If you would like to revert back to an older version of your web page visit the Version Manager.
- Log in to the CMS by navigating to a page on your website and clicking the Direct Edit link.
- Click Content then Pages.
- Navigate to the web page you wish to review.
- Be sure to check out the page by clicking on the file from the list, and/or clicking on the lightbulb. The lightbulb turns yellow when the file is checked out.
- Once you have opened the page, click Versions from the Page Specific Controls.
- You will be taken to the Version Manager where you will be able to compare copies of the page. Note that the version highlighted in green is the copy published live on the web.
- Once you have reviewed and know which copy you would like to revert to, hover over the copy. Option icons will appear. Click Revert.
- You will be asked to confirm this action.