The image and its details can be modified after insertion on a page by clicking the Insert/Edit Image icon, making the necessary edits, and clicking update.
- Open the CMS Editor for the desired editable region.
- Click on the image you need to edit.
- Click the Insert/Edit Image icon.
- A dialog box will appear.
- Proceed by making your edits, perhaps changing the image or changing the image description.
- When you have finished, click Update.
If you experience rendering problems once you have made changes to a page visit Why aren't my edits taking effect on the live page?.