If you have web content such as a paragraph or individual image you would like to insert on multiple pages, consider creating a Web Content Asset.
- Log in to the CMS by navigating to a page on your website and clicking the Direct Edit link.
- Click Content then Assets.
- Click New.
- Select Web Content.
- You will be taken to a new Asset form.
- Under Asset Info please provide a name for your Asset. Also, you should lock the Asset to your own website so it may only be used on your website and pages. If you do not do this, it will be available to all CMS users.
- Under Access Settings you need to further limit accessibility by selecting your website as the user group for the Asset.
- Under Asset Content you will be able to type or copy and paste your text. This editor is a basic version of the WYSIWYG and you are able to clear or set formatting, access the HTML source code, and insert Snippets and images.
- When you have finished, click Create.
- In order to use the Asset once it has been created, remember to Publish!
If you need to edit the Asset later on please visit How do I edit an Asset?.