Among other features in the CMS, you can also schedule a time in the future for your page to automatically publish. This may be useful if you are making changes to a site that are date sensitive.
- Log in to the CMS by navigating to a page on your website and clicking the Direct Edit link.
- Click Content then Pages.
- Navigate to the web page you wish to publish.
- Hover over the file name and option icons will appear to the right. Hover over Publish and click Schedule.
- A dialog box will appear asking you to provide information for your publish.
- Before publishing, you may also do a page check to scan for spelling or link errors. Click the Final Check tab to run a page check.
- Click Schedule when you are finished.