In addition to using images on your web page, you can also use PDFs, Word Documents, and PowerPoints. To add documents to your web page, you will first need to upload the files.
All of your documents should be organized under a Documents folder, which can be further organized as needed. For more on organizing your files, please visit How do I organize my website images, documents, and pages?
- Log in to the CMS by navigating to a page on your website and clicking the Direct Edit link.
- Click Content then Pages.
- Open the Documents folder.
- Click Upload from the Page Specific Controls.
- The Upload dialog box will appear. You may add documents two ways:
- For less than five files, simply drag the files from your computer into the Upload dialog.
- For more than five files, please send your computer files to a zipped folder. After doing this, click Import Zip File from the Upload dialog and click Add to browse for your folder.
If you are uploading revised copies of files already uploaded to the site, remember to click Overwrite Existing Files.
- Click Start Upload.
- You will need to review your files and ensure no errors have been found. This may include file names. Please remember that special characters are not accepted.
- Click Finish Upload when you have finished.
- Remember the final step is to publish all of your newly added files. See Publishing Images and Documents for more information.
If you experience problems uploading your files, please review the File Upload Guidelines.