You can create a web page with beautiful design, which also happens to be accessible! Most web accessibility features don't alter the design of your web page at all, in fact, most features are invisible. For more about web accessibility, please consider attending our advanced training session, CMS 210: Introduction to Web Accessibility. To learn about this training, visit https://www.montana.edu/web/cms/training/cms210-intro-web-accessibility.html.
- Accessibility plan for montana.edu websites
- Using italics instead of underlines for titles on the web
- Training: CMS 210 Intro to Web Accessibility / Universal Design
- Section 508 Standards, ADA Guidelines
- Web Accessibility
- Accessibility Principles
- Making Images Accessible with Image Descriptions
- Video and Audio
- Accessible Color Contrast
- Page Title
- Accessible Headings
- Making Tables Accessible
- Keyboard Accessibility
- Making Documents Accessible: PDFs, Word Docs, Excel sheets, Power Point Presentations...