This system allows you to easily create beautiful web forms without needing knowledge of web programming languages. Form Builder is the tool that allows easy form creation; KaratEmail is the system that captures all of the form submissions and stores them in a database. For help with KaratEmail, visit https://montanastate.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/sections/115000030143
- ★ What is the Form Builder and KaratEmail?
- Training: CMS 130: Create a Web Form
- Form Dashboard in the CMS
- Creating a Form with Form Builder
- Creating Your Form's Elements with Form Builder
- Adding a Form to a Page in the CMS
- Editing a Form with Form Builder
- Form Spam Protection with Form Builder and KaratEmail
- Form Elements, Attributes Reference in Form Builder
- Form Elements, Advanced Field in Form Builder
- Form Custom Input Types in Form Builder
- Form Custom Type Groups in Form Builder
- Use OneDrive Request File to upload files after form submission.